Unitube (Central Loose) Outdoor Armored Cable GYXTW,FRP Fiber Optic Cable,Small Diameter Outerdoor Armored Cable
The fibers are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer of corrugated steel tape. Between the corrugated steel tape and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires or FRP are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a PE or LSZH sheath.
This specification covers the general requirements of Central Loose Tube Outdoor Cable for aerial or duct.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance.
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
· Crush resistance and flexibility.
· Two parallel steel wires or FRP ensure tensile strength.
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation.
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES
If you have any questions or need more info , please leave your message .