Fiber Optic Cable With Steel Tape Armored Loose Tube Outdoor Cable With FRP,Water Blocking Yarn ( GYTYS/GYFTS )
The fibers, single mode or muti mode , are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire or FRP sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of core as a strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. The Steel Tape is longitudinally applied over the cable core, which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress. The cable is completed with a PE sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Crush resistance and flexibility
· PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
· The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
· Steel wire or FRP used as the central strength member
· Loose tube filling compound and 100% cable core filling
· Steel tape Tape enhancing moisture-proof
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES
If you have any questions or need more info , please leave your message .