Good Quality Ourdoor Cable Figure 8 Self-supporting Aerial Cable(overhead) GYFTC8Y( GYTC8Y)
The fibers,either of single-mode or multimode type, are placed in a loose tube made of high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A FRP or steel wire locates in the center of core as a strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. this part of cable accompanied with the stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure. This kind of cable is specifically applied for self-supporting aerial installation. Fiber core from 2 ~288core.
1. Accurate fiber excess length ensure a good performance of tensile strength and temperature.
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant and special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
3. The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
4. FRP or steel wire as the central strength member.
5.Loose tube filling compound.
6. 2F~288F (SM G652D, G657A1, G657A2, OM1, OM2 ,OM3, OM4 )
7. Package length according to customer's reqruiement .
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES
If you have any questions or need more info , please leave your message .