Dielectric Uni-tube Tube Fiber Optic Cable GYFXTY,Outdoor Dielectric Fiber Optic Cable PE Sheath
Loose Tube Outdoor Cable the fibers are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. Two FRP are placed at the two sides of the tube. The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
This specification covers the general requirements of Central Loose Tube Outdoor Cable for aerial or duct or underground duct.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance.
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
· Crush resistance and flexibility.
· Two parallel FRP ensure tensile strength.
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation.
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES
If you have any questions or need more info , please leave your message .